11" inch Conga Hand Drum Musical Percussion Instruments with Red Wine Gloss Finish and Drummer Stand and Rawhide Tumbadora Head
- Size: Aprox. 39.5 inch Overall height including the Tumbadora Stand adjustable to 49 inch. The Conga Height 28.5 inch and 13.5 inch to the outside of hand drum head ring. This Conga has a 11.5 inch playable drum head surface.
- Includes: Beautiful Red Wine finish 11 inch Conga Hand drum, Singe black matte finished adjustable percussion instrument stand, and black padded gig bag fitted for the Zenison Conga
- Construction: Kiln dried wood drum shell that resists changes in temperature and humidity. Natural rawhide drum heads have a premium playing feel and traditional tone.
- Features: 5 secure tuning lugs that offer solid tuning stability uniform around the drumhead. Solid adjustable stand allowing 360 degree rotation and a deluxe plush padded gig bag for transporting your musical gear.
- Sound: Smooth full and deep tones. Able to tune so that the bass tones resonates, the open ton rings, and slap pieces through the musical mix that "let the drum speak"
The Zenison percussion wood Conga offers you rock-solid construction with a robust projection that’s perfect for stage and studio use. Beautiful red wine color finish. You can see the wood grain through the finish.
Need a great warm and full sounding conga that is as unique as you are? The 11" tumbadora features a natural rawhide head that feels and plays perfectly. This stunning musical instrument features wood construction and tunable with 5 adjustable tuning lugs to give you a perfectly balanced playing surface with unbeatable tuning stability. If you want to make a visual statement that’s as strong as your playing, choose Zenison Wood Congas
- 1 - 11" head CONGA
- 1 - 11" hand drum stand
- Aprox. 39.5 inch Overall height including the Tumbadora Stand adjustable to 49 inch.
- Conga Height 28.5 inch
- 13.5 inch to the outside of hand drum head ring.
- Conga has a 11.5 inch playable drum head surface.